Sunday, March 30, 2014

Project Four: Magazine Cover

Final Magazine Cover:


I absolutely loved working on this project! I had so much fun working with Photoshop for the magazine cover. At this point, I am a little more familiar with the tools Photoshop includes and it was fun to work with. My magazine name; "Reader's ByJess" was inspired by the real magazine "Reader's Digest". If you have ever seen or read Reader's Digest, you will know it is more of an everyday life type of magazine, everything from family, cooking, and home upgrades! I loved the name, and gave it my own twist. However, the 'information' my magazine has on the cover is a total "trash mag", like Star, US Weekly, or People magazine, which contains all the newest Hollywood gossip. 

The pictures I used below are the originals, before using liquify, blur, and pucker tools to distort the photos. Hope you enjoy! :-)

Original(s):


Ryan, before I distorted his face and gave him all that Hollywood plastic surgery. 


Pre-Lip Injections.


Pre-Anorexia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment