Thursday, February 6, 2014

Project Two: Final Logo

This is the final logo I came up with for my fictional company called 'Jessica's Jam'. When I think of jam, strawberry jam immediately comes to mind. It's one of my favorites. With that being said, I wanted to create a very pink logo, that had somewhat of an "old fashioned" feel to it. The font I chose reminded me of something you would see on an older product, but I chose the two J's to be more of a modern font, and I chose the color to match the strawberry I used for the apostrophe so it would grab someone's eye. I wanted it to pop. Color is very important, especially when you are hoping to entice someone to buy a product. This is exactly why I chose to use different shades of pink to make my logo, instead of using just black and white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment